V-Medic....do we have a week for VAB yet? YES, I do realize I am anal...and yes you ALL will be fed up with my anal-ness LONG before VAB....it's all part of my charm:)....to know me is to love me...but only if you are wise enough to realize my "SPECIAL-NESS" mrah ha ha .....
So anywho, do we have dates yet?....wait let's try this
1) do we have dates
2) did we decide how long to stay
3) I know this will be a trial on my part, but since I AM the CMDR, I will go through the door first at Raven's/Hot Tuna...REALLY don't worry about me...I'll BE FINE...(the sacrifices I must make)
4) The XO and I will want one of those cabins with a bathroom...I mean really...let's not get carried away with the "roughing" it concept...
5)...the XO never gets a bed...It's some kind of rule...(HEY, I LET her have the pull out couch bed..yeesh...I am still trying to convince her to sleep on the floor beside my KING size/pillow top/loaded with pillows bed...but she prefers a cardboard box stacked out over an ant hill using a table runner as a sheet...SHE'S WEIRD!!:)....
but my point is....R&R you can stay in our cabin with us, should you wish...heck anyone can stay with us....just keep in mind....I am a chronic insomniac, so I might keep you up all night and it is considered a foul to stare at the XO once she passes out...also keep in mind...People, even strangers tend to migrate to our HQ...so be prepared and don't run around in your skivves unless you have no problem mooning people...YOU'VE BEEN WARNED!
6) how many of us are venturing forth?.....ECHO Mahvelous...you haven't reported in...so I will consider you as a "GO".....oh quit your beotching....get another job and make a run for the border...don't make me take over Canada!!! I just hate causing international incidences. And those Canuck jails are so hard to break out of:)
7) we ALWAYS have a "theme" for these little parties....SIN, a theme if you will....which means...anything and everything is to be purchased and brought along to add to the ambiance...(such as Tango's frog chess board, Tango did you buy that?)...we have had a lualu (sp), football, Navy (of course), and Hotlanta was a hodge-podge (probably drove poor Sin nuts to not have a set theme to work with..let's not do that to the woman again:)....we had a great one going for Dallas (until that got nixed, DAMNIT)...we were going for Chiuhuha's and pink Caddy's...(it would have been grand, sigh)...so we need a THEME ASAP...Sin, we are waiting
8) Op name:....must have an op name....critical....put your thinking caps on ladies....something to do with frogs, seals, sea, maiden voyage of all team members, drunken daubachary....well, you get the idea...but we need an Op name and we need it fast....THIS JUST IN (a pop up bubble over my head) does anyone have any objections to OP "under the boardwalk"?....we can work with that, can't we?.....the CD burners of the tribe could have a field day...and Sin...you could work with a Boardwalk theme, couldn't you?....Let me know
9) what happens Under the Boardwalk/in VAB or in Little Creek....STAYS under the boardwalk, in VAB or in LC:)
It's a free for all....
10) since I can't do it alone....YOU ALL have to help me keep track of the XO....she tends to wonder off and she talks to strangers ALOT....I am considering hooking her up to a GPS but until then...I need help tracking her!!!!
anything I've missed?.......let's roll ladies....
CMDR
Sunday, January 14, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment