Most excellent!! I LOVE it when a super-de-dooper plan comes together. He's quite a guy, your hubby. : )
You heard her, Brigade....Jon's taking time off to stay home with THE KIDS, so we can plunder Little Creek!!! Let the plans commence...
V...ask Jon what time should we drop them off? Should they bring sleeping bags? Pillows? Enormous amounts of sugar-laden drinks and treats, of course. Lots of noisy toys too, right? Silly string. Whoopee cushions. BB guns. Some rope to "secure" him should he get testy. Algebra to tutor. Scissors to run with. Anything else? Maybe we should take pity and number them for him? And some special instructions? *nods head* Yes, he is a man after all.
Okay, Mr. V-Medic, please pay attention. #1, 2 & 3 belong to the Cmdr. DTFs are #4, 5 & 6, Tango's got #7 & 8. #9 &10 belong to GBG and R&R's are #11, 12 & 14. Sin's got #15, 16 & 17.5 and the XO has #18. Of course, the units you're familiar with are #19, 20 & 21.
#14 - #18 have special circumstances attached, we'll get back to you on that. For now, all you need to know is if #17.5 starts leaking and saying she's got an "Owwie," you are NOT equipped to deal with it. Get thee to a professional ASAP!!! Trust us, we will NOT look down on you for wringing your hands and whining "I don't know nothin' bout birthin' no babies!" In fact, it's preferred. Now then, #1, 2, 6, 7, 9, 11, and 18 are allowed to sleep in the same barracks. #15 and 17.5 already have, but that didn't happen on your watch, so relax. #16 has important classes and we suggest you make sure she attends. The Brigade will require her services at some point, so let's not hold the kid back, okay?? #3, 4, 5, 8, 10, 12, 14, 19 & 20 are prone to high-pitched squealing, but don't let that worry you...it's only when they're quiet you need to be concerned they're plotting your downfall. # 11, 15, 16 and possibly 18 are allowed to drink beer with you, #7, 9, 12, & 14 are not, no matter how much they assure you they are. Watch out for #11 because he thinks he knows everything and I suspect several others do as well. Do not allow fraterniziation between #12 and #7, 9, or 18...they aren't playing tiddlywinks, buddy. #9 & 10 know how to shoot, so stay on their good side, and watch out for #5 & 6 because they'll whip you into shape in no time. Here's where it gets tricky... :o ) #3 and #8 go by the same call sign, so don't assume just because you've got one kid answering to it, that you've got them all. And for gawd's sake, man, no matter what you do, do NOT let #3 near V's closet!!! It could get nasty. : )
8 comments:
pssst... commander? i think when v-medic said "the kids", she was sort of referring to only the ones that she spawned... i'm just saying...
no offense to mr. v-medic, but i don't think there's a man alive who could handle 20-some-odd offspring all in one place for more than, say, 10 minutes... tops... he might be good at dodging frozen brats, but the un-frozen kind could be a bit of a challenge... *wink* (kidding!! it's just a play on words, not a commentary on anyone's kids... honest!)
Echo...I'd LOVE to take credit for this ABSOLUTELY inspired epistle...IT IS BRILLIANT...but alas, it wasn't me....BUT someone sure is a thinker...imagine me giving a standing ovulation to whomever it was...R&R???
CMDR
LOL Cmdr...I do believe that's the first time I've ever received a standing ovulation.
Sorta skeery that Echo thought it was you, huh? Not to worry, this FNG would never intentionally impersonate an officer...unless it would be beneficial to the Brigade's mission, then the team can count on me! : )
That's funny. Echo ~ I thought it was the CMDR too. I didn't read "posted by" until after the read the comments.
Very good R&R. I think you hit the nail on the head when laying out instuctions for Mr. V-Medic. Yeah...he'd definitely need to have help when dealing with the Brigades off-spring!
I hope there's going to be pictures! Didn't Peyton get a camera from Santa?
R&R I do NOT know how you were able to do the math...LOL! And yes 9 & 10 DO know how to shoot...both shotguns AND bow :))
It was wonderful and I did LOL bunches!
ROTFLMAO!!!!! You are amazing! How the hell you kept all that straight, just boggles the mind!lol. I think that if i told him that the Brigade is dropping off the offsprings for the op, he would either wet himself in panic or set up a Daddy Day Care Boot Camp! Priceless......I'm gonna tell him that he just volunteered for a group session......lol...V
ROFLMAO!!!! Geez tweet - you're funny x 3 too!!!
ooops - hee hee... sorry ms. commander, sir... i just assumed it was you... lol and sorry R&R - i should have recognized your fine hand in there right away... nice math skills too!!
Post a Comment