and for all you FNG's...you are excused...you have a week and a day to have it in your hot little hands:)....there will be a pop quiz on the third Sunday of the month...heheheh (the Prof should enjoy that!)
....Have I mentioned I am in ALESIA HOLIDAY'S BOOK "BLONDE'S HAVE MORE FELON'S"""?????? I"m just sayin':)
and if you get a chance that GODDESS Alesia wrote a book (non-fiction) titled "Email's from the front"....it is a work of art....you will be laughing and crying at the same time....MY KIND OF book:)
YA'LL ARE STILL HERE????? WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR???? GET GOING....Amazon and Barnes & Noble are open on -line 24/7.....ROLL OUT!!!!!!! GET OUT YOUR WATER COOLED CHARGE CARDS AND GET BUSY!!!!
CMDR
3 comments:
Care to explain exactly how you're in Alesia's book? Did you inspire a character? Did she retell one of your misadventures? ARE YOU IN THERE BY NAME???
As for that threatened pop quiz - Rule #6.2 Section B of teaching - a POP quiz means UNANNOUNCED.
After too many years of school, I've earned the right not to be subjected to these! I'll pass, thank you, CMDR.
Prof
yes Prof....by name...and description:)...mrah ha ha..it was all a fluke:0...a fluke that worked out to my happy advantage...
look on pages 101-204:) that would be me...BY NAME!!!
and I am getting a line in Tom's book...I should get on him about that:)....my line in Tom's book will be..."gasping like a landed whale" and if you want to know that story behind THAT happy circumstance...check out 5/9/2006 in the BB archieves...
and to tell you the truth...In Suz's...INTO THE STORM...I AM CONVINCED she borrowed my saying "TRB..Frank"....I can't remember the page #'s but it is the first night Jenks/Lyndsey hook up...they are in the Lady Bug...and the Marine is hitting on Lyns...Marine's name is Frank and at some point some one says something about "TRB...that rat bastard"....I almost fell outta my chair....not that I have confirmed this with Suz...but I say it all the time starting a year and a half ago...referring to my own TRB/Frank....so is it that I am in 1, 2 or 3 books????
I have some kinda weird mojo going on....I LOVE IT!!! I AM A MUSE ( I said MUSE not MOOSE!!!
CMDR
oh and Prof....I dont think you get it...I get to call pop quizzes anytime I want...ppppllllttttt
the commander is a-muse-d... *rolls eyes* well, at least SOMEONE is having a good time... *gigglesnort* do you have ANY idea how many years i've been waiting to use that line??? it's from the movie xanadu... that's a hell of a long time to wait to unleash that magic on the world... fanks commander!! ok, maybe it was better when what's his name said it to olivia newton-john when she was trying to explain that she was a muse... but still... =o)
btw - i'm confused... *whispers* i dunno how to tell you this, but... umm... you're not blonde...
Post a Comment